COVID-19 Reopening Matrix
• Individuals traveling domestically may be subject to COVID-19 testing, depending on rules in each city.
• Most consulates are resuming visa processing, subject to local pandemic-related restrictions.
• The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is accepting and processing most visa applications.
• Migración Colombia has resumed in-person services. Foreign nationals must schedule appointments to request identity cards, complete visa registration and request migratory movement certificates, among other processes, through Migración’s online system.
• Suspension of in-person services at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs until further notice, including visa stamping for foreign nationals.
• Suspension of applications for change of visa category for foreign nationals in Colombia under a Visitor Visa status. Holders of Visitor Visas in Colombia may only apply for an extension of status under their same visa category. Travel Restrictions
• Borders are open and international commercial flights are gradually resuming.
• According to a presidential announcement, effective December 14, 2021, all international travelers aged 18 and over will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter Colombia. The official resolution with further details is forthcoming.
Home SearchProperty visits are currently available.
• Serviced apartments are accepting new bookings from self-quarantined guests.
• Bookings are being made virtually; apartments are available.
• Do you have a question about nurseries or schools?
• Colombian airports are closed for commercial flights until August 31, 2021. As a result, new immigration processes are not possible.
• Working as usual.
Household GoodsSurvey (Video/In-person)
• Yes, both / video recommended
Packing/Delivery Services (After Customs Clearance) Available?
• Air: Open but slow.
• Sea: Open but slow.
• Open but slow
Can packing/delivery take place without customer, or nominated representative?
• Packing - Yes
• Delivery - No